Job searching isn’t what it used to be. Let us help. Create a profile with us and submit your resume. It’s that easy.
- Resume Submittal: Submit a resume with us and let us keep you in the job search loop. We will send you text and email alerts as soon as we find something that suits your experience. The best part- it’s free!
- Candidate Contact: We always follow up with our candidates. We feel like its our responsibility to know more about you.
- Candidate Newsletter: We try to keep our newsletter from being your typical email spam. We do our best to include relatable content every month to the jobseeker in today’s market. We also include a “Hot Jobs” section that features a variety of openings.
- Candidate Feature: Be featured in our client monthly newsletter or on our social media pages at your request. We will only include your job title, your location and your salary range to keep your search confidential.
- Professional Job Board: Do your own job searching via our website. We work with a national network of recruiters that always have openings for every industry background and experience level.
- Elite Candidate Services: Resume writing, LinkedIn profile overhauls and job search coaching and tips. These services are paid, however, we have packages that are tailored to your individual needs.
- Webinars: Designed for the “everyday” jobseeker in mind, these webinars offer a cost efficient way to receive the most up-to-date job hunting advice and an open forum to discuss the job searching challenges of today’s job market.
“In today’s world, obtaining a job is very competitive. However, with Ann Wyatt’s assistance, I was able to find more than just a job. I found a career that not only matched my education, but my personality as well. With Ann’s innate ability, I am proud to say she assisted in landing me a job as the laboratory chemist for a brand new company. Her enthusiasm and dedication in regards to her job was very impressive. Knowing that I worked days, she would conform her schedule to mine, calling me in the evenings with questions and updates. Ann was a joy to work with and is truly an expert in her field!!”